Pressure is nothing new.
In the first century a Christ-follower named James wrote to Jewish Christians who faced intense pressure - even persecution. James urged these first believers to let the pressure push them deeper into their faith. Today James teaches us how God's truth can empower us using our Pressure Points.
Patience & Suffering - James 5:1-12
- This world is not all there is.
- God will make it right.
- Work for straightforward, truthful communication.
Patience & Prayer - James 5:13-18
- Praise and effective prayer are intertwined.
- Prayer is essential for healing and forgiveness.
- Ordinary people can have great power in prayer.
Patience & the Wanderer - James 5:19